I specifically liked the discussion on factors to consider when you want your product to be easily adopted by your target market:
1. Triability: how likely and often will the user try out your product/service?
2. Transaction cost: consumers are more interested in a cheaper alternative, is yours the alternative?
3. Trust : a combination of trust and competence
4. Facilitating conditions: how easy is it to learn a product?
5. Social Influence: how likely is user to copy what someone else is doing, in this case using your product?
6. Performance acceptance: what value does the application add to the end-user? Before diving into development, ask yourself 5 value-adding questions for your user? What are they?